fredag 24 juni 2016
söndag 19 juni 2016
The thing's that is making me excited atm is:
- That i'm soon gonna move away from Edmonton and into Cairns city
- Hopefully get the greatest job ever! (wont say more about it, dont wanna jinx it)
- For Kristina, a swedish au pair that I met in Moranbah, to move up to Cairns in July
- Im also very excited for my newfound friends that are gonna go do their farmwork soon. Although, i will be so so sooooo very sad when they leave
- The episode of game of thrones that'll come out tomorrow!!!! one of the biggest fight are about to be fought, "The battles of the bastards" it is called. GAAAH!
- That I'm getting a new phone. Probably a Sony, again.
lördag 18 juni 2016
So unfortunately I couldn't save my phone. I gave it to two different phone repair shops here in Cairns and they both said, after less then one with it, that it is fucked. It is so damage that the costs for the repair would be more than buying a new phone. So I'm now saying good buy to my phone by transferring the last selfies taken with it, the last screenshots, snapchat videos and so much more. And since this it is a sad time for me I will share two old photos of me in Moranbah when i was sick and had to cure myself by sitting in the bathtub in boiling hot water for hours. My hands didn't really look like my hands after that 2-3h bath, but I felt abit better and went out that same night, haha!
So yet again.. I have no phone. Hopefully I can find a cheap one to buy, but until then: PUSSHEJ!
söndag 12 juni 2016
onsdag 8 juni 2016
So I dont think I've change that much during my time here in Australia. Take this photo for example: This is taken probably in january or february last year and I miss and still love everything about this photo. I miss my cosy, fluffy, colorful eternityscarf, my black winter coat, the green jumper you can see behind the coat and the pink hairchalk. Since i got here i've taken the hairchalk to the next level! i've bought some hairdye that last in the hair up to like eight-ten washes and i've tried both pink and purple. I still use the hairchalk every now and then since its so easy and fun!
And here I am, may last year, in my purple hairdye! Love it!
fredag 3 juni 2016
1. My friend Alice has her own youtube chanel and I just cant stop watching it! I get to see some short shoots and views from my hometown and Alice is just so freakin adorable!
2. For years and years I've heard my sister talk about this tv-show called "girls" and a few days ago i started watching season one. And wow, was I hooked!? Im so happy I started watching girls. Its like a dirty, more realistic version of sex and the city, with younger actresses. Love it!
3. Not only do I love my friend Alices youtube channel, I love youtube in general! I've started watching heaps of videos lately and i've become addicted to a girl who is doing similar stuff to what Alice is doing. She's been doing this for a few years so there's so many videos to watch!
4. Svea. Always and forever <3 div="">
5. My job. Even tho it sucks so many times it's still pretty good. I've met heaps of new people, have become friends with some and got heaps of free stuff from the lost and found. HAHA!
6. I tried to make rawballs last week, using dates, cacaopowder, cashew nuts, honey and coconutoil. They were soooooo good! had them as snacks on the bus, qvick breakfast and for those times when i just felt like eating something sweet. You'll find a swedish recipe HERE, only difference: they used hazelnuts instead of cashew
7. This person (who also is back in Australia atm):
8. This typical swedish sandwich is something i miss and love dearly...
9. For those who doesnt know this: I have a van, a campervan. And i love it, so much! But the time has come for us to say goodbye and part ways. I'll always remember Dah Jah Man Van.
10. This song and dance:
11. Last Wednesday I celebrated my 24th birthday. It was a lovely day with friends and fun. And the day after mine 24th we celebrated my new found friend Kajsas birthday.
12. And for birthday present i got this awesome camera:
13. A few weeks ago i decided to do something i've never done before. it was painful and almost like a nightmare. I went and got almost my entire body waxed! I cant compare this pain with any pain i've ever felt, but i can say this: SO WORTH IT!! I was sooo smooth, so hairless and pretty and now, 1-2 weeks later its growing back out again. But!! slower and not as thick. so, YAY!
14. At work I found this book in swedish with the title "me after you". I read it on the bus from and til work everyday. At the end of the book i was upset, not cause it ended badly, but because i didnt want it to end. But thankfully i discovered that the book has also been made in to a movie and will be out in mid june.
15. With me getting a job and sorting some stuff out i can finally start saving again. Its been a time now with no income and only expenses, so it feels safe to know that I'll have my own back covered again.
16. A blast from the past! Awesome movie from the back in the good days with one of my favorite girls of all time: Lauryn Hill
18. This swedish song:
19. The tv-show "Unga foraldrar" from tv4play just recently came out with a third season and one of the familys in the show is from Hedemora. So then again i get to see views and some people from my hometown
My phone has been broken for more then a month now, thats why i've been so quiet everywhere. And because i only have Chris laptop to use, without a swedish keyboard I now have to write in english, so it wont look all crazy witouth the three last letters in the swedish alphabet ! haha :) But I might keep doing that in the future as well since I now have so many readers from Australia, Germany etc. But as soon as I manage to save some money one week i'll go have the phone fixed and i can then again message people on facebook, get lost on pinterest, look at inspirational accounts on instagram and yeah! You fucking name it! But untill then: PUSSHEJ!
Photos from the hotel in Brisbane, September 2015